Friday, March 01, 2013

Upcoming Event- GRANDIOSA: Transforming the Way You See Community Development

Hello everyone! I would want to invite you to Community Achievers Association – Commerce Unit's event: 

GRANDIOSA: Transforming the Way You See Community Development

on March 5, 2013, 5-9 pm at the Medicine Auditorium of University of Santo Tomas!


Official Event Poster
Click on Read More to find out more about this awesome event!

 I will be walking the runway for this event together with other models (who are much much taller than I am! haha). Models will be wearing clothes, shoes and accessories from the following brands/designers: 
My close friend, Ria Cajanding of Ria.lity will also be styling for the event. Hair and Make-up will be handled by Cosmopolitan Salon and the event will be covered by Madhouse MNL! Exciting right? If you ask me, I am excited but at the same time nervous as hell. I just hope that I don't fall flat on my face (fingers crossed!). The UST Yellow Jackets, Kim Lo from the UST Growling Tigers and a lot more will also be gracing the event. So mark your calendars everyone and join us on March 5. Oh and by the way, entrance tickets are worth zero pesos! BUT you do have to choose from these items to donate:
  • 5 pencils OR
  • 2 notebooks OR
  • a pair of slippers OR 
  • old clothes
Proceeds will go to the Aeta Community. Great right? Hitting two birds with one stone- you get to help a community and at the same time watch an awesome fashion show. I hope to see you there! :) 

Here are a few BTS photos from our photoshoot: 

Ria, doing Taine's make-up. (Jack of all trades ang peg!)

Pretty Girls! 

Hello, I'm so short. Haha. 

More make-up moments


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers