Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sorry for Being MIA


I'm so sorry that I have been missing in action for the past week. It was our finals week and it has been hell! Final exams are over but we still have a bunch of requirements to comply with so I am still going to be busy for the coming days. Please pray for me and my other classmates that we pass all our subjects with flying colors! Holy week is coming up guys so don't forget to reflect and repent. Anyway, I am off to study for one last test that I wasn't able to take. Wish me luck! 

Here are a few posts to look forward to:
  • My Shu Uemura Beauty Workshop Day 
  • The Summer Solstice Bazaar with Applebees' Accessories
  • Our Kitchen Foodscapades
and much more! Follow me on Twitter for more updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers