Friday, March 08, 2013

I'm Going to be Part of The Beauty Junkee X Shiseido Makeup Workshop!

Hi guys! Just got home from Athomic Congress 2013 and during a lull in the seminar awhile ago, I decided to check my mail. Guess what? I was chosen to be part of the 12 lucky gals to join The Beauty Junkee X Shiseido Makeup Workshop! I'm so psyched! I really didn't expect to win this contest and I want to thank God and my lucky stars for this win. I'm so excited but at the same time nervous meet and bond with my favorite beauty blogger, Martha Sta. Barbara. The Beauty Junkee is actually one of my blog inspirations. I know that I'll be learning a lot from this workshop and I'll definitely share with you guys the new things that I'll learn there. Eeeeeee! SO EGGZITED. Hahaha. Thank you to The Beauty Junkee and Shisiedo Philippines! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers