Saturday, March 23, 2013

3|16|13 Part 2- Landmark Beauty Haul & The Solstice Bazaar

Here's the second part of my 3|16|13. I don't always have busy days buy when I do, they are so darn eventful. Haha. Moving on, if you read the Part 1 of my 3|16|13, you know that I was at the Shu Uemura workshop at Trinoma. After the workshop, I met up with my mom and I grabbed a cup of milk tea at Chatime Landmark (located near the Landmark Supermarket and Mrs. Fields). I got the Honeydew Milk Tea with Pudding. I think it was worth P120? Not 100% sure though. It was yummy! The pudding went well with the honeydew flavored milk tea. The ice watered down the drink a bit though so I suggest you order one with less ice. We went to Landmark after and we bought a couple of items from the beauty section. My mom bought Celeteque moisturizers to use together with the Avon Anew Clinical ProLine Corrector. One had sunblock for day use. I bought a powder/blush brush from Artist Studio, Snoe Magic Apple and Soap No.3 (Special Kojic with Glutathione). Oh and we were even given a sample from Celeteque! Will be reviewing these products soon! (Hello backlogs! Haha.)



Cutieeeee. Haha. :)
Click READ MORE for more kwentos and photos. :)

After shopping, my parents dropped me off in Metrowalk where the Solstice Bazaar was. My friends Mikee and Pat who own Applebees Accessories (formerly known as TKMG Accessories) had a booth there. I'm such a supportive friend! Grabeee. HAHAHA. :)


The gals behind Applebees Accessories: Pat and Mikee!
Cute and Affordable arm candies. Perfect for everyday wear. :)

iPhone Cases. Kung naka iPhone lang ako bumili nako. HIHI. 
Happy kids. 
Vain lang nila ate. Haha. 

Hi Mikee! Parang kelan lang, wala ka pang braces. Time flies talaga. >:)
My OOTD for the Shu Uemura Workshop and The Solstice Bazaar:
Shitty photo quality. I know. :/ Sorry. :( 





Sweater top from Fun&Fab Finds, Colorful eyelet shorts bought from Bazaar for all Seasons (forgot the exact stall), Boat shoes from Charlie, White glasses, Necklace and Mustache ring from York Accessories, Bag bought from Sarah Tirona in BU3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers